6/05/2008

fear that gave me wings

hey bloggie


hope this wont makes you feel mad at me anymore



all this fear that i feel, they all are making a brick walls in my heart
until it wont come out anymore
lost in our way home, and wont fell right anymore
all things that i've done to you
is a tornado in my mind, it will always flow through my mind

why?
why god gave me all of this feelings, just to hurts your feelings
when all of my mistakes was floating like a feather on our skies
my mind crushed to a thousand of pieces

she is a candle in the middle of my darkest mind
even if my mind is the coldest mind in the galaxy
the candle wont stop giving brightnest to my mind


i know you'll say "ih apaan sih norak" or "sok banget sih apaan coba"

i just want you know that i'm feeling like a shit right now

and i'm give this to you as a saying sorry present, thanks.

0 comments: