5/23/2010

I LIKE

my guitars

my sketchbooks

staying up really late

wake up in the middle of the night

a rain in the morning

well planned slack off

holiday on monday

holiday on Friday too

black half zipped hoodie

flanel

symbol, ancient symbol

midnight drive

yellow lights of the road

gets home late and my AC in my room is already on

fall asleep while listening to a song or while watching a movie

the feeling when you realize that tomorrow is a holiday

sleeping with the lights on

driving alone while raining

gets home earlier in a schoolday

watch movies from itouch or macbook

do something that im not supposed to do

that feeling when im on stage hitting the last refrain of the song

LEGO

geometrics shape

doing something that everybody havent learn yet

discovering something that is super classified

thats all for today :p thanks for reading :D

(more soon)

0 comments: